Terms and Service
Last updated: October 31, 2017
This Terms of Service constitute a binding agreement between you and Pharmacistweb and should be read alongside the Pharmacistweb Terms and Conditions available on www.pharmacistweb.com.
It is important that you have read, understood, and agreed to this entire document, as it defines and limits your rights and responsibilities in using Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal.
- You may submit job postings for either yourself or your current employers, or if you are a professional recruiter or human resources manager, as an agent of another hiring manager. Use of any automated agents (“bots”) or scripts to submit or modify job postings, check the status of job postings, or download resumes are prohibited without Pharmacistweb’s express written permission. You may not resell or transfer access to Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal to any other party. Your account is for your express use only and not transferable to anyone else inside or outside your organization.
- Each posting is for one (1) job opportunity and will have a maximum duration of 30 days. It is not permitted for one posting to solicit applications for more than one position.
- Postings without a reasonable and legitimate intent to hire for the specific position listed are prohibited.
- Postings that intentionally misrepresent the job, hiring company or poster are prohibited. Failing to clearly disclose in the posting that a position is an independent contractor or is part-time, piecework, commission-based, or has otherwise nontraditional working conditions or compensation may constitute intentional misrepresentation. Soliciting payments from applicants for job opportunities is prohibited.
- Pharmacistweb reserves the right and at its sole discretion, to specifically remove any postings in breach of this agreement. The intent of this clause is to allow Pharmacistweb the flexibility to remove positions that are not bona fide job opportunities.
Editing and Renewing Adverts
- You may edit or remove your posting at any time. All edits are subject to clause 2 of this agreement.
- You may apply to renew your posting at any time on or before expiration for another 30 days by providing written a notice to Pharmacistweb Applications for extension are subject to approval by Pharmacistweb.
- You are granting Pharmacistweb a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce and distribute any content you create, including your job posting. You are also, by posting, granting Pharmacistweb a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, and communicate the name and trademark of your organization as a poster of job opportunities on Pharmacistweb.
Liability and Indemnity
- Under no circumstances will Pharmacistweb be liable to you for any amount exceeding the amount you paid Pharmacistweb to post. Pharmacistweb does not guarantee the results or distribution of any posting in any manner. Pharmacistweb will not be liable for any damages under any circumstances that result from any posting or application via Pharmacistweb, whether to you or any job applicants. Pharmacistweb will specifically not be liable for any damages due to disruption of business, incidental, special, punitive, or due to loss of data.
- Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal functions as a venue and, as a result, cannot guarantee or protect you. Pharmacistweb does not screen or attempt to verify the accuracy of any information on the Pharmacistweb site or in the candidates’ applications, including recommendations, connections, or references. You are responsible for conducting due diligence on any and all candidates. As the operator of a public website, Pharmacistweb cannot be liable for any content created by someone other than Pharmacistweb whatsoever, including slander or misrepresentation. Pharmacistweb will cooperate with all legal authorities as required by law.
- Pharmacistweb is unable to warrant the veracity of any information on its site and. by posting a job, you are releasing Pharmacistweb and its affiliates, employees, and shareholders from any and all liability that arises between you and any applicants applying through Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal. Pharmacistweb does not verify applicants’ identities, and you should exercise normal prudence and caution when dealing with applicants. Pharmacistweb is not the employer nor does it act as an agent of any employer in any job posting on Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal and cannot be liable for any hiring or employment decisions made.
- By posting, you also release Pharmacistweb and its affiliates, employees, and shareholders from any claim, including attorney and court costs made by any applicant or other third parties due to your posting or subsequent interaction with an applicant or third party.
- Pharmacistweb does not screen applicants resumes and cover letters for viruses or Trojan horses, and as a result, cannot be liable for any sent by applicants. You are encouraged to use virus protection software.
- You agree not to use Pharmacistweb Jobs Portal to create an advertisement or advertise a position that that would be a violation of the law in your state or country and/or the state or country where the job is to be performed.
- Candidates’ applications and resumes are confidential to the organisation they applied to (and any designated agent, for the purposes of the single hiring transaction). It is strictly prohibited to provide identifiable applicant resume or application data to any other parties or to contact the applicant for purposes other than hiring transactions.
- Postings automatically expire on the expiration date, which is set to 30 days from the date of posting and extended for an additional 30 days upon each renewal. Pharmacistweb reserves the right to remove any posting at any time, with or without cause. If Pharmacistweb removes the posting with cause due to a violation of this agreement and/or the Pharmacistweb Terms and Conditions agreement, you will not receive a refund. If Pharmacistweb chooses to remove a posting without cause, you will receive a refund, prorated by the number of days (of 30) that the posting ran.
- In addition to clause 9.1, Pharmacistweb may also, at its sole discretion, suspend or remove your account.
- It is prohibited to harass, stalk, or contact any applicant after they have asked not to be contacted. It is prohibited to “spam” or otherwise contact applicants for purposes other than related to the specific employment opportunity described in the posting.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of any of the terms of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.