Experience level Entry level
We have an opportunity for a drug safety Officer to join our team. This is a full-time, office-based role in our UK Head Office.
What Will You Do?
The drug safety Officer will:
- assume overall responsibility for the receipt, triage and processing of cases, ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality deliverables
- maintain SAE/AE trackers
- triage SAEs (including AESIs) & ICSR (ADRs) reports received
- enter relevant case information into the safety database
- clarify data reported in the Serious Adverse Event and Adverse Drug Reaction reports
- request medical review of cases as required
- code Adverse Events and the medicines/treatments recorded on the Adverse Drug Reaction and Serious Adverse Event reports
- participate in project team meetings
- support PV Inspection activities
- support other PV activities e.g., individual case management and processing
Who Are You?
- A nursing or pharmacy qualification or life science qualification with some work experience in a clinical environment
- Able to understand medical terminology
- Experience working with databases and spreadsheets
- Pharmacovigilance experience