Experience level Experienced (non-manager)
As an Accuracy Checker you will have NVQ Level 3 in Dispensing or equivalent, hold an up to date Accuracy Checker qualification, have previous experience in working in a community pharmacy.
You will be a team teamplayer work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for learning and a willingness to be trained on additional services for the needs of the business.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and anominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Hours: 39 hours per week